BT Wireless 1250 Modem Router

Old September 14th 05, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark eldon

Default BT Wireless 1250 Modem Router

Can anybody point me in the right direction for getting this to work - it
wont install, the help is not much kop and the broadband light refuses to
go
green from orange!

Any help / advice much appreciated

thanks

It has removed 0 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

Old September 14th 05, 01:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stri

mark eldon proclaimed...

Can anybody point me in the right direction for getting this to work - it
wont install, the help is not much kop and the broadband light refuses to
go
green from orange!

Any help / advice much appreciated

thanks

Dunno, sounds like it could be something as simple as a username problem
but I don't work on that particular helpdesk and can't be sure.

If you know how to get into your router's control panel[1] then I
suggest you try a username like . If that fails I'd
unplug all telephonic devices from the house aside one phone and router
and call the Intelligent Home Networking Helpdesk.

Intelligent Home Network 1200, 1250, 1800: 0870 240 8053

[1] Try voyager.home or 192.168.1.1 in internet explorer

--
www.stri.tk
Old September 14th 05, 06:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kraftee

mark eldon wrote:
Can anybody point me in the right direction for getting this to work
- it wont install, the help is not much kop and the broadband light
refuses to go
green from orange!

Any help / advice much appreciated

Sounds like you've input the incorrect username, you can check by
directing your browser to your default gateway (AFAIR it's
192.168.1.254) & looking in the advanced settings, use your network
login, not your email adress (as I've seen done many times) & also check
your password (this will be case sensitive)...

You're almost there, just a little more tweaking & you should have it.
Just be glad your broadband indicator hasn't gone solid red, that was a
joy to resolve, NOT!!!