Mailwasher Pro Alternative

Old September 14th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R.Daneel Olivaw

Default Mailwasher Pro Alternative

Can anyone recommend a free alternative to Mailwasher Pro?

Old September 14th 05, 07:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

www.spamihilator.com

been using it for a while now and it's the dog's ********

Old September 14th 05, 08:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
7

R.Daneel Olivaw wrote:

Can anyone recommend a free alternative to Mailwasher Pro?

Try installing Linux alternative for mail and browsers.
The liveCDs boot and run from CD if you just want to trial them
http://www.livecdlist.com/ (about 300 there alone!)
Thing like Mepis have spamassasin built into the mail program
so that it files thing under spam by looking at black list
databases. All free and one up by techies.

Old September 14th 05, 08:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:31:31 UTC, 7
wrote:

R.Daneel Olivaw wrote:

Can anyone recommend a free alternative to Mailwasher Pro?

Try installing Linux alternative for mail and browsers.
The liveCDs boot and run from CD if you just want to trial them
http://www.livecdlist.com/ (about 300 there alone!)
Thing like Mepis have spamassasin built into the mail program
so that it files thing under spam by looking at black list
databases. All free and one up by techies.

Or just get a port of something like bogofilter...it does a *great* job
on my spam, by the time my mail server has used the blacklist and I've
filtered out some obvious protocol violations.

Linux is OK, but just a UNIX wannabe. Might as well get BSD and do it
properly.

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old September 14th 05, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Can anyone recommend a free alternative to Mailwasher Pro?

I`ve got a could of old betas from before it went commercial online at
http://www.coreutilities.co.uk

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****
Old September 14th 05, 11:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BIGEYE

"R.Daneel Olivaw" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a free alternative to Mailwasher Pro?

Mailwasher Pro Cracked!

Old September 14th 05, 11:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"R.Daneel Olivaw" wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a free alternative to Mailwasher Pro?

Not free but reasonably priced and works well - www.spamsubtract.com

Ivor

Old September 15th 05, 12:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
LordSmickerAbacha

http://www.colinjones.co.uk/images/spam5.gif

Old September 15th 05, 12:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

R.Daneel Olivaw wrote:

Can anyone recommend a free alternative to Mailwasher Pro?

Yes - this is the biz:

Magic Mail Monitor

http://mmm3.sourceforge.net/