Entanet

Old September 15th 05, 06:04 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Hutchings

Default Entanet

Other than what's on the website, what can anyone tell me about Entanet
as an ADSL/connectivity provider?

I'm asking as an end-user not a potential reseller or anything.

TIA,
Paul

Old September 15th 05, 07:57 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 15 Sep 2005 18:04, Paul Hutchings wrote:

what can anyone tell me about Entanet as an ADSL/connectivity provider?

not a lot, but try http://makeashorterlink.com/?S6CF22DCB (I'm not
convinced the numbers of users in the Customer Service category is as
likely to be as high as the other figures... hover over the different
columns and you'll see sample numbers for each ISP, 175 for Clara +
Entanet, 599+ for Metronet, 1000+ for Eclipse + Zen and 9+k for Pipex

[when filling in the satisfaction ratings, the customer service part
is optional, so I would expect far fewer in the count of votes, esp.
if users are wanting a speed tests and had no reason to even contact
the customer service staff at their ISP... Presumably ADSLguide is
able to set the average based on scoring/votes but not report those
vote counts for customer service independent of the other figures.