No capacity at my local exchange fro Broadband

Old September 19th 05, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default No capacity at my local exchange fro Broadband

I have just found out that BT (BT Wholesale) have no capacity at my
local exchange for broadband. I live in a densely populated area, and
find it outrageous that BT don't have enough network capacity for
Broadband.

Speaking to someone in BTWholesale, they state they are not customer
facing, and say I shouldn't have been put through.

Demon interet are as bad. There customer services is always jammed.
Their text-chat system is also crap, and never works.

I think I will forget that I have been an IT professional for the last
however many years, had a whole street on wireless broadband three
years ago, and become a small holder somewehere else than this excuse
for a place, the UK...... *sigh*

Old September 19th 05, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On 19 Sep 2005 07:16:02 -0700, wrote:

I have just found out that BT (BT Wholesale) have no capacity at my
local exchange for broadband. I live in a densely populated area, and
find it outrageous that BT don't have enough network capacity for
Broadband.

is this a temporary port shortage ?

http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/

gives info on port shortages. Datastream ISPs can have their own
separate port shortages but you mentioned Demon so the above should
cover it.

Phil