Virgin ADSL Upgrade

Old September 19th 05, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheeky

Default Virgin ADSL Upgrade

Has anyone on the 512k service had the promised upgrade email we were
informed about at the start of the summer?

TIA
Old September 19th 05, 10:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Piers James

Yes I'm on 2MB now. You need to be on Plan One to qualify though.

HTH

Old September 19th 05, 11:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nightowl

Cheeky wrote on Mon, 19 Sep 2005:

Has anyone on the 512k service had the promised upgrade email we were
informed about at the start of the summer?

TIA

No, I've heard nothing. Plan Two was supposed to go up to 1MB.

--
Nightowl
Old September 20th 05, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cullen Skink

Cheeky wrote:
Has anyone on the 512k service had the promised upgrade email we were
informed about at the start of the summer?

TIA

I emailed them yesterday to ask if Plan 3 was getting upgraded to 1MB and
they said it was. No date but should hear from them "soon."

Old September 20th 05, 10:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheeky

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:37:34 +0100, Nightowl ] wrote:

Cheeky wrote on Mon, 19 Sep 2005:

Has anyone on the 512k service had the promised upgrade email we were
informed about at the start of the summer?

TIA

No, I've heard nothing. Plan Two was supposed to go up to 1MB.

Thanks for the confirmation. That's what I'm waiting to find out
about.