connection problems with BT Yahoo

Old September 19th 05, 10:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tapyeno

Default connection problems with BT Yahoo

I am unable to connect to BT Yahoo by signing on and entering my
password.
The only way I can connect is to click on 'BT Yahoo Help'
I then gat an internet connection and am able then to sign on and enter
my password.
Pkease advise how this can be corrected.

Many thanks

Pat Mahoney