BT Internet dial up numbers

Old September 20th 05, 07:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Proteus

Default BT Internet dial up numbers

Hi, I realise this may be the wrong place but cant find any other NGs which
look suitable for asking this... so here goes.

Does anyone know any geographic numbers for BT Internet Anytime access
please? IIRC there used to be a Birmingham number for callers from outside
UK. I need a number to use with laptop & mobile while away from home for a
few days; preferably a geo number so I can use my call allowance.

Cheers

Old September 20th 05, 08:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JohnT

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:56:07 +0000 (UTC), someone purporting to be
"Proteus" wrote:

Does anyone know any geographic numbers for BT Internet Anytime access
please?

I haven't cecked them but thes use to work;

BTInternet 0161 741 4100 (Manchester) - PSTN
BTInternet 0161 741 4200 (Manchester) - ISDN
BTInternet 0121 478 9200 (Birmingham) - PSTN
BTInternet 0121 478 9300 (Birmingham) - ISDN

john