OK which router/modem am I going to buy???

Old September 21st 05, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert Holdford

Default OK which router/modem am I going to buy???

My Belkin ADSL Modem Router has given up the ghost (possibly power supply),
so which make/model do you guys suggest??

Best regards
Bob

Old September 22nd 05, 05:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:42:28 +0000, Robert Holdford wrote:

My Belkin ADSL Modem Router has given up the ghost (possibly power supply),
so which make/model do you guys suggest??

Best regards
Bob

Have at this moment in time, installed at least 8 of the cheap Ebuyer
1 port ADSL routers and all working well, some now 2 years old.

Cheers

Dave

Old September 22nd 05, 02:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

BT Voyager 200. In service 21 months without any problems.