reliable 54g router

Old September 21st 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Default reliable 54g router

Im thinking of either a Draytek 2600 or Linksys WAG54G v2 with VPN.

Are the Drayteks still considered good reliable routers?

First class. Mine has been running 24/7 for 18 months and has only needed
one reboot. Unconditionally recommended.

Peter Crosland

Old September 22nd 05, 01:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Are the Drayteks still considered good reliable routers?

Yep, mine is in the attic of adjoining building, the only time I have seen
it over 2 years was when I updated the firmware with the latest VoIP
version.
Regards,
Martin