BT wiring diagrams?

Old September 22nd 05, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tarzan

Default BT wiring diagrams?

i have to rejig some of my wiring boxes to ADSL use. they are hardwired
so i need to rejig my wiring so as to get my filter first in line .
there seems to be only 3 wires that need changing, orange, blue and
green.
but i have small problem somewhere.
BTW PC World DONT sell BB filters ,its too high tech for them yet.
100s of Belkin products but no filters.
That company (PC world) badly needs taking over and carving up. bunch
of no-hopers.

Old September 22nd 05, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

Good advice & filters galore here
http://www.solwise.co.uk/

Old September 22nd 05, 09:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On 22 Sep 2005 13:06:08 -0700, "tarzan" wrote:

BTW PC World DONT sell BB filters

the Peterborough branch does, as do Curry's, Focus DIY, Homebase that
I've noticed in passing.

Phil

Old September 22nd 05, 10:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lorian

"tarzan" wrote in message

BTW PC World DONT sell BB filters ,its too high tech for them yet.

Probably a good job or they'd sell you them for around 5 times what they
should cost.

L.

Old September 22nd 05, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pete devlin

In message , Phil Thompson
writes
On 22 Sep 2005 13:06:08 -0700, "tarzan" wrote:

BTW PC World DONT sell BB filters

the Peterborough branch does, as do Curry's, Focus DIY, Homebase that
I've noticed in passing.

They all do afaics. Don't know what the op is basing this rant on.
--
Pete Devlin
"And the devil in a black dress watches over"
Old September 22nd 05, 11:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Piers James

also try http://www.telephonesuk.co.uk/wiring_info.htm

http://www.wppltd.demon.co.uk/WPP/Wi...telephone.html

oups.com...

Old September 22nd 05, 11:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kraftee

tarzan wrote:
i have to rejig some of my wiring boxes to ADSL use. they are
hardwired so i need to rejig my wiring so as to get my filter first
in line . there seems to be only 3 wires that need changing, orange,
blue and green.
but i have small problem somewhere.
BTW PC World DONT sell BB filters ,its too high tech for them yet.
100s of Belkin products but no filters.
That company (PC world) badly needs taking over and carving up. bunch
of no-hopers.

Much as I may agree with your sentiment I'm afraid that you are
incorrect as PC World does indeed sell DSL filters, maybe not of the
type you think you need but they do have them in store...