EFHBroadband ?

Old September 24th 05, 03:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
in2minds

Default EFHBroadband ?

anyone using them or have any info on the service ?

seems like a good deal for 512kbps (all my line will allow)

thanks

Old September 25th 05, 08:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:57:47 +0100, "in2minds"
wrote:

anyone using them or have any info on the service ?

seems like a good deal for 512kbps (all my line will allow)

Been with them just under a year during which they've grown and
undergone varous problems all of which they've worked through. Good
customer service and now a steady, reliable ISP.
Old September 26th 05, 06:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul R

"in2minds" wrote in message
eenews.net...
anyone using them or have any info on the service ?

I have been with them for about a year, since migrating from Nildram and
have absolutely no problems with them. I would therefore recommend them.

Paul R