bt broadband using speedtouch router query?

Old September 26th 05, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sarmstrongs

Default bt broadband using speedtouch router query?

i AM ON BT BROADBAND USING THE SPEEDTOUCH ROUTER THAT CONNECTS VIA P
PHONE LINE BASICLY FREES PHONE UP
i HAVE JUST REQUIRED A LAPTOP AND I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE WIRELESS
CAN I GET A WIRELESS ROUTER AND A WIRELESS NOTE BOOK NETWORK CARD AN
RUN THEM ON MY EXISTING BROADBAND OR DO I HAVE TO GET A WHOLE NE
BROADBAND SET U

--
sarmstrongs
Old September 26th 05, 08:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:09:05 +0100, sarmstrongs
wrote:

CAN I GET A WIRELESS ROUTER

yes. But if you post in capitals it won't work.

Phil

Old September 26th 05, 09:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 17:09:05 +0100, sarmstrongs wrote:

i AM ON BT BROADBAND USING THE SPEEDTOUCH ROUTER THAT CONNECTS VIA PC
PHONE LINE BASICLY FREES PHONE UP
i HAVE JUST REQUIRED A LAPTOP AND I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE WIRELESS
CAN I GET A WIRELESS ROUTER AND A WIRELESS NOTE BOOK NETWORK CARD AND
RUN THEM ON MY EXISTING BROADBAND OR DO I HAVE TO GET A WHOLE NEW
BROADBAND SET UP

Turn your caps lock off please, then we might answer.

Dave

Old September 26th 05, 10:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"sarmstrongs" wrote in message
.. .

i AM ON BT BROADBAND USING THE SPEEDTOUCH ROUTER THAT CONNECTS VIA PC
PHONE LINE BASICLY FREES PHONE UP
i HAVE JUST REQUIRED A LAPTOP AND I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE WIRELESS
CAN I GET A WIRELESS ROUTER AND A WIRELESS NOTE BOOK NETWORK CARD AND
RUN THEM ON MY EXISTING BROADBAND OR DO I HAVE TO GET A WHOLE NEW
BROADBAND SET UP

Yes and buy a new keyboard while you are at it!