Broadband availability in the Basildon/Brentwood areas

Old September 28th 05, 08:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Norris

Default Broadband availability in the Basildon/Brentwood areas

I was wondering whether anyone can let me know if I can get cable via NTL BT
or Telewest in these areas?

Many thanks, DN
Old September 28th 05, 09:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Moans

Perhaps not the answer you wanted - but have you actually asked NTL or
Telewest if they provide service in the area you are interested in - should
ne more reliable

Old September 28th 05, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yddap

In ,
David Norris opined very noisily:
I was wondering whether anyone can let me know if I can get cable via
NTL BT or Telewest in these areas?

Many thanks, DN

try
http://www.telewest.co.uk/ and
http://www.home.ntl.com

Enter your postcode

--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply

Old September 29th 05, 07:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geoffrey

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:15:30 GMT, David Norris
wrote:

I was wondering whether anyone can let me know if I can get cable via NTL BT
or Telewest in these areas?

Basildon has cable (my brother has it) but I can't remember which
company. Go to http://www.samknows.com/broadband/checker2.php and it
will tell you all you need to know

--
Warning: Do not look directly into laser with remaining eye.