ADSL & Alarm Diallers

Old October 1st 05, 01:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Hill

Default ADSL & Alarm Diallers

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting ADSL in a Social Club I run. However we have an
alarm system with the dialler wired into the back of the BT socket.

Obviously, if the ADSL were installed, any call from the dialler would be
un-filtered. How can I get round this?

Cheers
Peter

There's a pint in it for solution, but you'll have to come to the Lake
District to get it :-)

Old October 1st 05, 01:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

http://www.clarity.it/telecoms/adsl_hardwired.htm
Old October 1st 05, 02:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lurch

On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 00:23:07 GMT, Dave scrawled:

wrote:

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting ADSL in a Social Club I run. However we have an
alarm system with the dialler wired into the back of the BT socket.

Obviously, if the ADSL were installed, any call from the dialler would be
un-filtered. How can I get round this?

Cheers
Peter

There's a pint in it for solution, but you'll have to come to the Lake
District to get it :-)

http://www.clarity.it/telecoms/adsl_hardwired.htm

Or hardwired NTE5 filter;

http://www.clarity.it/acatalog/ADSL_Installation.html