ADSL wireless router recommendation please

Old October 4th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default ADSL wireless router recommendation please

Hello,

I have a broadband account with 2 x private IP addressess as I have two

seprate mail servers at my location.

What i'm looking for is an adsl router with wireless (108mbps) and the
ability for me to connect the two mail servers to the router. Most of
the
products I've looked at seem to provide support for 1 DMZ address, I'd
like
the flexibility of using multiple (at least 2 for now) DMZ addresses.

Any recomendations?

Thanks

--

Glenn

Old October 4th 05, 12:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Reg Edwards

Any recomendations?

Try stamped envelopes. They are more reliable.

Old October 4th 05, 09:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gaz

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message

Any recomendations?

Try stamped envelopes. They are more reliable.

I am not sure if it will provide the service you want, but out of many
different wireless routers i ahve used, i have found the 3com officeconnect
wireless router to be the most stable, with an updated firmware, i have had
good usage.

It only ever falls over at execessive torrent activity (some routers fall
over if you even think about torrents).....

Gaz