OT - Im Drunk!

Old October 4th 05, 08:10 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Federation

Default OT - Im Drunk!

I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

Old October 4th 05, 08:43 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
John Mason

"Federation" wrote in message
I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

Good for you

Old October 4th 05, 08:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Federation wrote:
I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

I'm not, but I could be, any time I want to.
Old October 4th 05, 09:18 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Me

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:43:24 +0100, "John Mason"
wrote:

"Federation" wrote in message
I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

Good for you

I beg to disagree. Its not good for you.
Old October 4th 05, 09:23 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
xPat

In article ,
thespamcom says...
I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

Since 1m? How far down are you now???
Old October 4th 05, 09:26 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Lordy.UK

I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

Good for you

Yes, he must feel really big and important by now.

--
Lordy.UK
Old October 4th 05, 09:58 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
RichardH

Your blantently a ****ing immature prick with no friends to drink with if
your on here writting ****e like this. If you were here now I would give you
a slap...

Old October 4th 05, 09:59 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Dr Teeth

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 20:26:56 GMT, Lordy.UK wrote:

Yes, he must feel really big and important by now.

I think you meant 'impotent'.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old October 4th 05, 10:12 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
R D S

"xPat" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...
In article ,
thespamcom says...
I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

Since 1m? How far down are you now???

Is 1m the metric version of a yard of ale?
Bloody Germans!

Old October 4th 05, 11:08 PM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.adverts.computer,uk.adverts.other,uk.adverts.telecom.mobile,uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.gov.social-security,uk.people.consumers.ebay,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Saleh Jambo

Federation wrote:
I've been dinking since 1m and Im drunk!

Hmmm.
Looks very similar to a posting made by Jason Drake the conman

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....b 657c0133be8
10