2 line filtered faceplate

Old October 4th 05, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MA

Default 2 line filtered faceplate

Having just had a new line installed, is it possible to buy a 2 line
filtered faceplate so I can try and improve my SNR.

TIA.

Old October 4th 05, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lurch

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:34:50 +0100, "MA"
scrawled:

Having just had a new line installed, is it possible to buy a 2 line
filtered faceplate so I can try and improve my SNR.

Eh? Do you currently have 2 lines on one plate? If so, the answer is
no for 2 reasons. 1, the plate is BT's NTE and shouldn't be removed or
altered and 2, there isn't a product available, unless you make one
yourself.

If you have 2 lines on seperate plates then the answer is no, because
there isn't a product available, unless you make one yourself.

You could run an extension from each line to an adjecant NTE that you
can purchase from Clarity and fit your own faceplate filter(s) as
required.
--
Stuart @ SJW Electrical

Please Reply to group
Old October 5th 05, 12:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

wrote:

Having just had a new line installed, is it possible to buy a 2 line
filtered faceplate so I can try and improve my SNR.

if you have two lines you will have two NTE5 master sockets and can
put a faceplate filter on each.

Phil