Private DSL

Old October 7th 05, 08:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve H

Default Private DSL

Anyone know anything about it?

Old October 7th 05, 10:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Crosby

In article ,
says...
Anyone know anything about it?

Can't tell you. T'is private.
Old October 8th 05, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muxton

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:53:48 +0100, "Steve H"
wrote:

Anyone know anything about it?

Yes. It's my job to sell it. What do you need?

Jake
Old October 8th 05, 10:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve H

I need to link several offices together in a private wan, can you let me
have some pricing info and availability in rural Lincolnshire? My email is
valid.

Steve H

Old October 8th 05, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 10:41:54 +0100, Muxton
wrote:

Yes. It's my job to sell it.

can it co-exist with other DSL on the same line ?

Phil

Old October 8th 05, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muxton

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:57:29 +0100, "Steve H"
wrote:

I need to link several offices together in a private wan, can you let me
have some pricing info and availability in rural Lincolnshire? My email is
valid.

Steve H

Will do on Monday, when I'm back in the office and have the prices to
hand

In the mean time could you email the location postcodes to me? Work
address is jake.perks //at// entagroup.com.

Jake
Old October 8th 05, 02:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve H

wrote:

I need to link several offices together in a private wan, can you let me
have some pricing info and availability in rural Lincolnshire? My email
is
valid.

Steve H

Will do on Monday, when I'm back in the office and have the prices to
hand

In the mean time could you email the location postcodes to me? Work
address is jake.perks //at// entagroup.com.

Jake

I won't be back in the office until Tuesday, I'll email more info by email.

Steve H

Old October 8th 05, 03:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muxton

wrote:

Yes. It's my job to sell it.

can it co-exist with other DSL on the same line ?

Phil

It can if the private and standard arrangements are both with us as
the provider: to access "normal" internet you'd log on with a
different set of credentials.

Example:
"normal" Internet access:
Private network access:

However, private DSL can be configured with centralised, firewalled
Internet access if required so separate logins aren't always required.

Dialup access (0845 or 0808) can be added into the mix so that roaming
users can access the private network.

Jake
Old October 13th 05, 09:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Muxton

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 14:40:11 +0100, "Steve H"
wrote:

In the mean time could you email the location postcodes to me? Work
address is jake.perks //at// entagroup.com.

Jake

I won't be back in the office until Tuesday, I'll email more info by email.

Steve H

Steve -
No postcodes as yet, I tried emailing you but it appears to be
invalid.

Jake