Speedtouch 330, BT Yahoo broadband 2.2mb

Old October 7th 05, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Howard Harris

Default Speedtouch 330, BT Yahoo broadband 2.2mb

On 16:41 Irritated206 wrote:
I had my PC reformatted last week. I downloaded the drivers for my
modem on another PC, along with BT software, as I had lost the set up
CDs.

I got an error while installing the drivers saying something about a
phonebook.ini file.

I downloaded the phonebook.ini file, downloaded the latest driver, and
tried to install them. no joy, I got an error saying: Invalid format
(0001:Name) FileName=\phonebook.ini

what do I do now? I'm online using PAYG dial up and none too happy
about it LOL

You are more likely to receive helpful advice for your problem posting
to bt.broadband.support on news.btopenworld.com

--
Howard