You can tell Virgin.net is ntl muppetworld in disguise!

Old October 9th 05, 04:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheeky

Default You can tell Virgin.net is ntl muppetworld in disguise!

Logged into my account to get my free upgrade to be told it's in
arrears (and to call the 09xx number to discuss). Thought it was a bit
odd as I have a DD and haven't been playing with it.

Called them up (not using the 09xx number!) to be told that it wasn't
a problem it's just that because they've already billed me but not yet
taken the cash (due to the lag on DDs) then they deem my account to be
in arrears. As a result I can't do anything with it until they take
the cash. Utter ****wits
Old October 9th 05, 06:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike Halmarack

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 15:16:27 +0100, Cheeky wrote:

Logged into my account to get my free upgrade to be told it's in
arrears (and to call the 09xx number to discuss). Thought it was a bit
odd as I have a DD and haven't been playing with it.

Called them up (not using the 09xx number!) to be told that it wasn't
a problem it's just that because they've already billed me but not yet
taken the cash (due to the lag on DDs) then they deem my account to be
in arrears. As a result I can't do anything with it until they take
the cash. Utter ****wits

They just want you to know that no matter how cheeky you may be, they
can reduce the flow to a drip any time they damned well like.
Now jump through the hoops la.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.
Old October 10th 05, 12:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Cheeky

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 17:18:05 +0100, Mike Halmarack
wrote:

They just want you to know that no matter how cheeky you may be, they
can reduce the flow to a drip any time they damned well like.
Now jump through the hoops la.

Better believe it!!