BT Broadband Basic Usage over the limit

Old October 10th 05, 10:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Madsharpei

Default BT Broadband Basic Usage over the limit

Im going over the 1Gb mark.Does anyone know that BT have definitel
scrapped the charging for Broadband Basic?

BT Broadband Basic usage charges:

Up to 1GB of data FREE
Between 1GB and 3GB £4.00
Between 3GB and 6GB £8.00
More than 6GB £12.00

Here the FAQ About the Broadband from BT monthly usage guidelines

4. Does this mean you have scrapped plans to introduce usage chargin
on your products?
Yes. We have no plans introduce usage charging on our BT Broadband an
BT Yahoo! Broadband products. We have also stopped charging on our B
Broadband Basic product with immediate effect.

5. What are BT's usage guidelines?
We have increased the usage guidelines for each of our Broadban
products (effective from 15th Oct 2005):

Package: Monthly Usage Allowance:
BT Broadband Basic, £17.99 2GB (was 1GB)
BT Broadband, £24.99 20GB (was 15GB)
BT Yahoo! Broadband, £26.99 20GB (was 15GB)
BT Yahoo! Broadband, £29.99 40GB (was 30GB)

Are they going to add a extra 1GB on my monthly usage or its going t
reset

--
Madsharpei
Old October 10th 05, 06:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mark eldon

From 15 October , the usage limits are being replaced by guidelines . If
you
go "well" over the old limits , BT will wrte to you suggesting you upgrade
your package.

"Madsharpei" wrote in message

Im going over the 1Gb mark.Does anyone know that BT have definitely
scrapped the charging for Broadband Basic?

BT Broadband Basic usage charges:

Up to 1GB of data FREE
Between 1GB and 3GB £4.00
Between 3GB and 6GB £8.00
More than 6GB £12.00

Here the FAQ About the Broadband from BT monthly usage guidelines

4. Does this mean you have scrapped plans to introduce usage charging
on your products?
Yes. We have no plans introduce usage charging on our BT Broadband and
BT Yahoo! Broadband products. We have also stopped charging on our BT
Broadband Basic product with immediate effect.

5. What are BT's usage guidelines?
We have increased the usage guidelines for each of our Broadband
products (effective from 15th Oct 2005):

Package: Monthly Usage Allowance:
BT Broadband Basic, £17.99 2GB (was 1GB)
BT Broadband, £24.99 20GB (was 15GB)
BT Yahoo! Broadband, £26.99 20GB (was 15GB)
BT Yahoo! Broadband, £29.99 40GB (was 30GB)

Are they going to add a extra 1GB on my monthly usage or its going to
reset?

--
Madsharpei

It has removed 0 spam emails to date.