Any "check POP mailbox" program with SMTP AUTH facility?

Old October 10th 05, 03:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Jay

Default Any "check POP mailbox" program with SMTP AUTH facility?

In message , Peter
writes

I have been using an old freeware hack called SMP Check Mailbox; works
great.

What I am looking for is the same thing, but whose "quick reply"
feature has a separate config for the SMTP server's login+pwd.

POP Peeper http://www.poppeeper.com/ might be what you're looking for.

The quick reply feature appears to support SMTP authentication, but I
haven't used it myself.
--
Martin Jay
Old October 10th 05, 05:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gel

or google "Magic Mail Monitor"