A new Plusnet record!

Old October 13th 05, 10:19 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

Default A new Plusnet record!

"Michael Gibbs" wrote in message
Any suggestions of an ISP with a decent usenet coverage?

I'd highly recommend Demon. It'll cost you a few quid a month more than
Plusnet - but you get what you pay for.

When was the last time you saw a complaint about Demon in u.t.d ? ;o)

Old October 13th 05, 11:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Gizmo wrote

When was the last time you saw a complaint about Demon in u.t.d ?
;o)

No one is dull enough to use them.

LOL. Demon were my first ever ISP bck in dial up - massive phone bill days
over 10 years ago, that was BT's fault though, not Demons, they were about
the best on the go back then and when I decided to dump Minusnet a few weeks
ago I did consider them as they offer un-capped, but there seem to be a few
problems, they would of course have been a thousand times better than
Minusnet though.

So far I'm glad I've went with Zen and paying a bit more for a truly first
class service, its like a breath of fresh air compared to Minusnet,
sometimes folk (and I was one) can get in a rut with things and simply get
used to something that is quite bad and just put up with it, its not until
you try something better you realise what you have been missing, and that's
what its been like for me since my migration from those Cowboys in Sheffield
) What a difference, truly astounding.

Good riddance to Plusnet.

Old October 15th 05, 11:06 PM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"MinusNet" wrote in message
eenews.net...
Gizmo wrote

When was the last time you saw a complaint about Demon in u.t.d ?
;o)

No one is dull enough to use them.

You just keep on slumming it on Plusnet kiddo.
Now ... go get me a beer while you wait for the next thread to download.

Old October 17th 05, 09:42 AM posted to plusnet.service.customer-feedback,uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"MinusNet" wrote in message
eenews.net...
Gizmo wrote

When was the last time you saw a complaint about Demon in u.t.d ?
;o)

No one is dull enough to use them.

You just keep on slumming it on Plusnet kiddo.
Now ... go get me a beer while you wait for the next thread to download.

Who said I was using pussnet?

Your message headers