T E L E W E S T S U C K .

Old October 11th 05, 09:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ABC

Default T E L E W E S T S U C K .

"Gzl" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
Everywhere you read on their pages there is "this offer is not available
to existing customers" ie: we don't give a damn about the customer's we
have already.

14.99 - 512k (soon to upgraded to 2mb) Web Only Offer - Save 10
"This offer is not available to existing Broadband customers"
Add it to basket, go to Checkout... "I am already a Telewest customer -
Order more services"
"Change My Services - What services do you have already?"

Tick... tick...
"Next Step"
"Please select what you would like to add, or upgrade, to your current
services."

Internet:
Surf Unlimited 14.00
broadband (512k) 9.99
broadband complete (1Mb) 17.99
broadband elite-4Mb 35.00
(There's no 512k - 14.99 in the list, the 512k - 9.99 is just that,
and won't be upgraded to 2mb later on)

They just don't care less for you once you become a customer, they're
only interested in gettin more customers.

That statement goes for any company in the UK. Look at Sky. They have some
great offers for new subscribers, but nothing really for existing customers.
Banks are the same.

Old October 11th 05, 11:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JPG

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:28:57 +0100, "ABC"
wrote:

[...]

"When you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow"

- Rupert Murdoch
Old October 11th 05, 04:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"ABC" wrote in message

They just don't care less for you once you become a customer,

they're
only interested in gettin more customers.

That statement goes for any company in the UK. Look at Sky. They have

some
great offers for new subscribers, but nothing really for existing

customers.
Banks are the same.

True, but Telewest are worse for it.
They really don't care...

Which is why you're using Wanapoo

Old October 12th 05, 12:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bone Head

"ABC" wrote in message

They just don't care less for you once you become a customer,

they're
only interested in gettin more customers.

That statement goes for any company in the UK. Look at Sky. They have

some
great offers for new subscribers, but nothing really for existing

customers.
Banks are the same.

True, but Telewest are worse for it.
They really don't care...

Which is why you're using Wanapoo

Simple answer if you don't like it then leave

End of story

Old October 15th 05, 04:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:

True, but Telewest are worse for it.
They really don't care...

You've obviously had your account with Blueyonder pulled by the
(self)abuse department.
Old October 15th 05, 09:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Brown

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:01:27 +0100, Silk wrote:

Gzl wrote:

True, but Telewest are worse for it.
They really don't care...

You've obviously had your account with Blueyonder pulled by the
(self)abuse department.

Hi Steve, hope you're well.

Alex

--
Alex Brown
blueyonder Product Manager
Old October 16th 05, 09:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Alex Brown wrote:

Hi Steve, hope you're well.

I'm fine Alex. I wonder what they're going to do with all the surplus
staff after the NTL merger.
Old October 16th 05, 09:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:

Yeh, I am one of their victims, but I was referrin to the company as a
whole.
They suck too.

It's just as well we can do without them.
Old October 16th 05, 10:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Matt

Silk wrote:
I'm fine Alex. I wonder what they're going to do with all the surplus
staff after the NTL merger.

Hard to say which bunch of wasters are worth less...

Matt.
Old October 16th 05, 11:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Silk" wrote in message
Alex Brown wrote:

Hi Steve, hope you're well.

I'm fine Alex. I wonder what they're going to do with all the surplus
staff after the NTL merger.

I heard the blueyonder abuse team all went on a day trip to a Traffic
Warden induction course last week.

They must have needed a lot of guest instructors if they all went. ;-)