PIPEX News (Usenet) Status

Old October 15th 05, 02:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Laurie

Default PIPEX News (Usenet) Status

Andy Furniss wrote:

nntp.dsl.pipex.com was painfully slow (but uncapped) before I started
using the text only server.

You are thinking of news.dsl.pipex.com (the original news server) which
was uncapped but slow.
nntp.dsl.pipex.com has been capped since its introduction but is much
quicker than the old server(s).

--
Laurie
Old October 15th 05, 03:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gestapo

"Andy Clark" wrote in message
Andy Furniss wrote:
Gestapo wrote:

I just use nntp.dsl.pipex.com

andy

I use News.Individual.NET, i know its Ten Euros a year, but worth it!