Mini pop checker program, with Send facility

Old December 9th 05, 12:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kraftee

Default Mini pop checker program, with Send facility

Peter wrote:
Hi,

I have been using a well known program called Scan Mailbox

http://www.kempston.net/smb/

but need something that can do a Send also, using an SMTP AUTH server
(which has a different login/pwd config to the POP server).

Why don't I use a normal email program?

This is for GPRS, 10/MB, and I need something that will download just
say the first 2k of any email. Outlook etc can be configured to not
download emails above a certain size but that's no good; I need to be
able to read the text of an email even if it has a 2MB attachment.

I did a google but didn't find anything.

Any suggestions for a simple email program like this would be
appreciated.

Have you ever tried Mailwasher??