Will I be charged

Old December 9th 05, 12:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
debragrant

Default Will I be charged

I want to change my Broadband provider. I have been with them on m
current phone number since end of May, previously I was with them on
different number (as I moved house) from early the year before.

Will I be charged or have to pay a full years contract to cancel

--
debragrant
Old December 9th 05, 02:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony Hogarty

On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:44:15 +0000, debragrant wrote:

Will I be charged or have to pay a full years contract to cancel?

From the information you have given nobody can say. What does your
contract say?

--
Regards
Tony

Old December 9th 05, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lewis

"debragrant" wrote in message

I want to change my Broadband provider. I have been with them on my
current phone number since end of May, previously I was with them on a
different number (as I moved house) from early the year before.

Will I be charged or have to pay a full years contract to cancel?

--
debragrant

Why ask in here when only the company you have the contract with will know?