Cisco router 1720 + ISDN & Ethernet WIC's

Old December 9th 05, 08:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
iii-online

Default Cisco router 1720 + ISDN & Ethernet WIC's

Anyone interested in buying this, superb condition. Don't want to put
it again on Ebay as last winnner was "Scam artist no money etc," paid
just over 200 to Ebay on their fees. Ebay does not give a toss
whether I am paid or not they want their fee's all the same. If
interested send your offers to Cheers...Michael

Old December 10th 05, 10:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

Ebay does not give a toss whether I am paid or not they want their fee's
all the same.

Does this mean that Ebay's customer service is improving?

If interested send your offers to Cheers...Michael

Old December 10th 05, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
iii-online

Hi Mark, Yes I guess you could say that ;-) Michael