ot - problems loading page with pipex bb

Old December 11th 05, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
name invalid

Default ot - problems loading page with pipex bb

can anyone access this page? it keeps timing out on me...

http://www.rbht.nhs.uk/InternetSecti...Details.asp?in
tConsultantID=95
or
http://tinyurl.com/bvm3a

thanks

Old December 11th 05, 04:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chip

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:08:43 -0000,it is alleged that "name invalid"
spake thusly in uk.telecom.broadband:

can anyone access this page? it keeps timing out on me...

http://www.rbht.nhs.uk/InternetSecti...Details.asp?in
tConsultantID=95
or
http://tinyurl.com/bvm3a

thanks

Works here, but the server's _very_ sluggish.

--
Whenever people say "we mustn't be sentimental", you can take it
they are about to do something cruel. And if they add, "we must