Bulldog Webmail - SNAFU?

Old December 14th 05, 07:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MarkinOz

Default Bulldog Webmail - SNAFU?

Hi Group,

I'm on Bulldog and currently out in Australia. When I try to access
Bulldog Webmail - I get a blank page. All other stuff, admin etc. seems
to be working. (Tried various browsers)

Anyone know of any problems? (It was working until yesterday sometime, BTW)
Cheers all....

Old December 14th 05, 08:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh MarkinOz:
Hi Group,

I'm on Bulldog and currently out in Australia. When I try to access
Bulldog Webmail - I get a blank page. All other stuff, admin etc.
seems
to be working. (Tried various browsers)

Anyone know of any problems? (It was working until yesterday
sometime, BTW) Cheers all....

The answer to the problem is the fact it is Bulldog.
Old December 14th 05, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 14 Dec 2005 07:08 GMT, someone wrote:

The answer to the problem is the fact it is Bulldog.

Not exactly a helpful response.

For the OP, you might consider setting up a free account with
Fastmail.FM, or Yahoo.co.uk (which will continue to work even
if you swap from Bulldog in the long run), or your own domain
but sorry, I'm not a customer and while I know someone who is
using Bulldog, he probably hasn't ever tried their webmail as
he has domains and uses Runbox.com for his family mail too.

--
runbox.com - 10 GB of mail storage and 1000 MB for files...
30 day free trial... http://2238.runbox.com/
Old December 14th 05, 11:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MarkinOz

Peter M wrote:
On 14 Dec 2005 07:08 GMT, someone wrote:

The answer to the problem is the fact it is Bulldog.

Not exactly a helpful response.

For the OP, you might consider setting up a free account with
Fastmail.FM, or Yahoo.co.uk (which will continue to work even
if you swap from Bulldog in the long run), or your own domain
but sorry, I'm not a customer and while I know someone who is
using Bulldog, he probably hasn't ever tried their webmail as
he has domains and uses Runbox.com for his family mail too.

Thanks Peter - it's back up now - their web interface is really the
pits! I do in fact have my own domain - I'm just using their (Bulldog's)
webmail whilst I'm out of the country using internet cafes etc.

G'day from down under

Take a look at www.mail2web.com

Paul