Reliable ADSL ISP with a fixed IP - current suggestions?

Old December 16th 05, 11:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Reliable ADSL ISP with a fixed IP - current suggestions?

I've used Netservices for 2 years. QoS is fine, including dealing with
billing and technical support. Not the cheapest (19.99 + VAT) but
does the job.

Their web site is - www.netservicesplc.com.

Nick Ward
www.recordmycall.co.uk

Old December 16th 05, 12:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
keymaster

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've used Netservices for 2 years. QoS is fine, including dealing with
billing and technical support. Not the cheapest (19.99 + VAT) but
does the job.

Their web site is - www.netservicesplc.com.

Hi m8
are you sure? very expensive and consistant poor performance here ==
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/isps/com...action=Compare
cheers
Roy

Old December 16th 05, 03:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Yes, I've been happy with Netservices ADSL. Even when there's been a
problem, the customer service has done its job. To put it another way,
I've never been inclined to change ISP, where as many who post here
seem to end up with a compounded problem of an initial fault and lousy
customer service.

Regards, Nick