Clara blacklisted by AT&T

Old December 16th 05, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
zeep

Default Clara blacklisted by AT&T

"Peter" wrote in message

I have reported this to them months ago but nothing is being done
about it.

Just now, another customer, in China this time, is reporting the same
thing; all emails from me are being blacklisted.

Why don't major ISPs do something about this? I'd think it must be in
their interest.

I am receiving virus laden mails from a Clara IP 80.168.160.94, an ADSL
connection
every 3 hours for the last week ,starting Fri 9th Dec at 10.52 GMT
Have reported to "abuse at clara.net" umpteeeen times no replies , nothing
Even phoned them
Clara are NFI
not surprised they are getting blocked

Old December 17th 05, 01:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Peter" wrote in message

"zeep" wrote:

Even phoned them
Clara are NFI
not surprised they are getting blocked

I've had some absolutely amazing telephone conversations with them.
The sort of stuff which could be played back on a radio comedy. I
don't know how a company can employ so many people who appear to do so
little.

Shame really ... Going back, Clara.net used to have such a good name. But
then again, so did Pipex, Plusnet etc etc