Clara blacklisted by AT&T

Old December 17th 05, 11:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Clara blacklisted by AT&T

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:16:57 GMT, Adrian
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:11:20 +0000, (Peter) wrote:

I have reported this to them months ago but nothing is being done
about it.

Have you tried raising it in their newsgroups? I left them some time
ago. When i was with them they had help and support newsgroups.
Full of strange people mind you.

Clara have gone from dire to total **** - constant problems, constant
bull**** and lies from clara - that's between days/weeks of total
silence in their own support groups, They have been lying to customers
the past year about new services, never fix anything for more than a
few days, keep misleading new customers on their web page - if they
were in any other business, the MD and directors would be in prison
for lies and how they treat customers. Because of ISP / news services
with no real guarantee and 'dodgyness' - they can get away with taking
money and sticking two fingers up.

.
===========================
Comparing the aftermaths of the Black Death and of World War I,
James Westfall Thompson found all the same complaints:
economic chaos, social unrest, high prices, profiteering, depraved
morals, lack of production, industrial indolence, frenetic gaiety,
wild expenditure, luxury, debauchery, social and religious hysteria,
greed, avarice, maladministration, decay of manners. Familiar
===========================

Old December 17th 05, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

On 17 Dec 2005 15:29, Nick wrote:

There used to be 2 girls there (in the news groups), Pearson or some
such name who spent quite a bit of time sorting out problems. They
appeared to be quite good. Try them!!

Faye and Sarah, BICBW. One or both had worked for Clara, AFAIK, with
Sarah posting the FAQs and Faye in the systems group when last I was
in touch via phone/IRC. Friendly but didn't suffer fools Peter

PS Can anyone explain what " Covert Development " was all about ?

--
runbox.com - 10 GB of mail storage and 1000 MB for files...
30 day free trial... http://2238.runbox.com/
Old December 19th 05, 10:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:30:47 +0000, Peter M
wrote:

Faye and Sarah, BICBW. One or both had worked for Clara, AFAIK, with
Sarah posting the FAQs and Faye in the systems group when last I was
in touch via phone/IRC. Friendly but didn't suffer fools Peter

PS Can anyone explain what " Covert Development " was all about ?

Faye left, so we never found out.

--
Tony
Old December 19th 05, 12:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yealand Conyers

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:31:22 +0000, nospamx1 wrote:

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 15:29:30 GMT, Nick wrote:

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:09:41 +0000, wrote:

Clara have gone from dire to total **** - constant problems, constant
bull**** and lies from clara - that's between days/weeks of total
silence in their own support groups

There used to be 2 girls there (in the news groups), Pearson or some such
name who spent quite a bit of time sorting out problems. They appeared to
be quite good. Try them!! I dumped Clara because of the attitude of their
support bod.

A few tech people answer silly questions from time to time - but spend
weeks ignoring real issues that keep cropping up. Their web page claims,
the answers given by support upto the MD in the support groups have been
proven to be lies - says enough about the company. Clara business services
keep winning awards (back handers anyone?) but their home user support is
dire - most people had enough long ago.

Nick

Ironic that they're being blocked by AT&T, which is an open sewer:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...=2005&safe=off

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...=2005&safe=off

http://groups.google.com/group/news....71f110ccec9392

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=AT...2005&safe=off&

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=SP...=off&n um=10&

"Outblaze" has his IP 12.219.247.197 blocked!
sbc.com, which is part of AT&T, is ranked at #2 on Spamhaus's Top Ten
list. http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings.lasso?isp=sbc.com