Anyone using VPN successfully over Voyager 2110?

Old December 17th 05, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Hodgson

Default Anyone using VPN successfully over Voyager 2110?

Hi,

I have a Voyager 2110 router at a friends house with Plusnet. She
could access VPN over the modem but not through the router over
wireless. other Internet connectivity seems fine. The router does
support VPN pass-through, but just in case this isn't a work issue,
does anyone else have a similar config and have problems?

Thanks.
Andrew.
My Email: use andrew at hodgsonfamily dot org.