Be - has anyone successfully cancelled from them and gone back to ADSL?

Old December 19th 05, 05:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Me

Default Be - has anyone successfully cancelled from them and gone back to ADSL?

I was supposed to have been connected to Be on the 7th November but after 3
weeks of nothing happening and "thank you for your patience" replies to my
emails I cancelled my order. Two weeks later I was still waiting for my line
to be rebundled so that I could sign up for normal ADSL but still the line
was unbundled.

I phone the Be helpline who said that they wouldn't be rebundling and that
it was up to BT to do it. BT said that Be had to place a rebundling order. I
emailed this to Be and guess what? No reply.

I've been without broadband since the 7th of November and both BT and Be say
it's up to the other to fix it. I've emailed Ofcom to clarify whose
responsibility it is but I've had no reply from them, either.

Has anyone managed to successfully come off Be and get rebundled back to an
ADSL compatible line by them?

Thanks.