Problem web sites

Old December 22nd 05, 12:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John DH

Default Problem web sites

Hi all,

I have noticed an improvement in tiscali speeds over the last few days, but
what is happening now is that some web sites wont download at all.
I am wondering if this may be down to my computer set-up. This site in
particular is a pain to download www.pprune.com where as before it was fine,
there are others as well, including the BBC web site.

Any ideas?

Thanks

John DH

PS even if tiscali are cleaning up their act, I'm still offski for the past
9 months of p*ss taking from them.

Old December 22nd 05, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
code_wrong

"John DH" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have noticed an improvement in tiscali speeds over the last few days,
but
what is happening now is that some web sites wont download at all.
I am wondering if this may be down to my computer set-up. This site in
particular is a pain to download www.pprune.com where as before it was
fine,
there are others as well, including the BBC web site.

Any ideas?

Thanks

pprune.com loads fine here using Tiscali
I also access the bbc website many times a day with no problems

browser settings?
firewall settings?

Old December 23rd 05, 04:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John DH

Thanks

John DH