Dlink DSL-G624M MIMO Router - Firmware Bug?

Old December 22nd 05, 11:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Landrover

Default Dlink DSL-G624M MIMO Router - Firmware Bug?

We have a DSL-G624M which was operating fine with the default LAN IP address
of 192.168.1.1 We needed to change this setting to 10.0.0.1 to suit our
existing network plan. When the IP address is changed using remote
management, the LOG file notes this change, and the DHCP server updates the
scope to the 10.0.0.1 range which is fine, BUT, the STATUS still shows
192.168.1.1 and the LAN page still shows 192.168.1.1 In fact the LAN IP
address has changed to 10.0.0.1 although the router status does not show
this.

If the Router private IP address is changed from the private LAN side, the
the LOG file notes this change, and the DHCP server updates the scope to the
10.0.0.1 range which is fine, and the STATUS shows 10.0.0.1 and the LAN page
shows 10.0.0.1

However, there are two firewall settings that cannot be edited. The first
one is the Ping from the WAN side, and the destination address remains as
192.168.1.1. The second one is the remote web management, which also remains
unchanged on 192.168.1.1 We entered a new rule which has a destination
address of 10.0.0.1, so we have managed to get the remote web management to
work, albeit of course the router setup is not correct.

Anyone else have issues?