Question about services

Old December 23rd 05, 06:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dale6998

Default Question about services

Hey guys,
I was trying to figure out something on my router...I use a negear
wireless router, and i am trying to figure out how to forward a port to
someone on my network. We use adelphia high speed cable internet,
wireless, and someone on our wireless network is trying to use utorrent
to download some stuff. Anyway, i don't know what service to enable to
get this done. ANy input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Dale

Old December 23rd 05, 06:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PJB

"dale6998" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey guys,
I was trying to figure out something on my router...I use a negear
wireless router, and i am trying to figure out how to forward a port to
someone on my network. We use adelphia high speed cable internet,
wireless, and someone on our wireless network is trying to use utorrent
to download some stuff. Anyway, i don't know what service to enable to
get this done. ANy input would be greatly appreciated.

you need to find out what ports utorrent uses, then add the service to the
Netgear configuration.

P.