Zen

Old December 24th 05, 12:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eddy

Default Zen

I have been using zen, well hammering it the last few weeks, has anybody
ever gotten a scolding of them for 24/7 use?, I'm near done but don't
want kicked off in the process.

Thanks

Eddy
Old December 24th 05, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ts86

Eddy wrote:
I have been using zen, well hammering it the last few weeks, has anybody
ever gotten a scolding of them for 24/7 use?, I'm near done but don't
want kicked off in the process.

No. They won't care. Hammer it for ever.

Old December 24th 05, 04:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ono Notuagain

Hi
Just joined up with Zen today - seem like a very good bunch. Highly
recommended on this NG.
Have a good Xmas everyone

Old December 25th 05, 03:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
a8359

Ono Notuagain wrote:
Hi
Just joined up with Zen today - seem like a very good bunch. Highly
recommended on this NG.
Have a good Xmas everyone

ive been with zen 1 year and just got a free move. they are not that
cheap. BUT damn work, never change TERMS against you and always just
work work work.

Old December 25th 05, 09:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

work work work.

I think if they get notice of any illegal downloads then yes they will
contact you, but if it is just being connected 24/7 then no they don't. I
have been connected for weeks with no break at all and never a word out of
them.

Best thing I done leaving BTyahoo.

Old December 25th 05, 03:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yealand Conyers

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:35:22 +0000, Eddy wrote:

I have been using zen, well hammering it the last few weeks, has anybody
ever gotten a scolding of them for 24/7 use?, I'm near done but don't
want kicked off in the process.

Thanks

Eddy

I can't find anything on Zen's site about 24/7 usage, they say there is no
cap. IMO Zen are about the best ISP in the UK.

--
http://www.seige-perilous.org/spam/spam-SPEWS.html
http://www.spews.org/
Old December 26th 05, 03:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Meaden

Eddy wrote:
I have been using zen, well hammering it the last few weeks, has anybody
ever gotten a scolding of them for 24/7 use?, I'm near done but don't
want kicked off in the process.

No, they are great

alex