Onetel connection problems

Old December 24th 05, 11:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Onetel connection problems

Hi there,

I recently switched from NTL to onetel and have installed their
software and I am using there USB modem. The problem I get is that
sometimes it connects and at others it does not. On further
examination it appears that it always connects to the server but
sometimes fails to verify my userid/password. It appears that this
occurs mostly at peak times so I suspect that the server is overloaded
and not allowing any more connections. Anyone else having this
problem. Onetel support is cr*p.

Regards,
Terry