A result against spamming

Old December 27th 05, 07:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter

Default A result against spamming

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/eur...ey/4562726.stm

--
Peter
Old December 28th 05, 02:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
john

"Peter" wrote in message
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/eur...ey/4562726.stm

--
Peter

Excellent, now what about companies abroad or those using anonymous services
to spam?
They will be more difficult to trace.
I just bin the junk mail or redirect it to the ISP responsible for the
account.

Old December 28th 05, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

Peter wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/eur...ey/4562726.stm

Now that one case against the spammer has been successful does that mean
other cases against the same spammer will be as successful. If I can
find spam from this firm on my computer can I put in a direct claim for
270 quid? The money would be useful....

--
Adrian C