USR 9003 - Problems ?

Old January 3rd 06, 04:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
paulfoel

Default USR 9003 - Problems ?

Anyone got any experience with this?

I did a reset to default on this and it seems to have reset it to a
really old version of the firmware. I've emailed USR support and all
the docs they send me seem to refer to a more recent version of the
firmware.

At the moment, I can't FTP to it (to upgrade the firmware), web
interface does not work, and DHCP does not work.

I can ping it and telnet to it and get the command line interface but
the menus etc look nothing like the ones described by USR support.

Old January 3rd 06, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicola Redwood

"paulfoel" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone got any experience with this?

I did a reset to default on this and it seems to have reset it to a
really old version of the firmware. I've emailed USR support and all
the docs they send me seem to refer to a more recent version of the
firmware.

At the moment, I can't FTP to it (to upgrade the firmware), web
interface does not work, and DHCP does not work.

I can ping it and telnet to it and get the command line interface but
the menus etc look nothing like the ones described by USR support.

Have you tried using the Easy Configurator software to update the firmware
to the latest version?

I remember that when I updated my USR9003 to the latest firmware version,
the menus were different to those in the user guide and on the USR website.

Old January 4th 06, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
paulfoel

Have you tried using the Easy Configurator software to update the firmware
to the latest version?

I remember that when I updated my USR9003 to the latest firmware version,
the menus were different to those in the user guide and on the USR website.

Both EasyConfigurator software and web interface do not work.

In fact, when EC asks me for login and password it reports it as
incorrect. (Even though I know its right cos I can telnet in).