E7 Legal action/media exposure/complaints

Old January 4th 06, 11:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default E7 Legal action/media exposure/complaints

Anyone interested in filing a claim against E7even/E7Broadband?

Likewise people who are interested in complaining to the regulator(s),
BBC (Watchdog & others), and anyone else you can think of.

I am also trying to arrange a meeting (on site) with E7 to discuss there
recent problems, what is being done to resolve them, and what action may
be taken against them.

I know there a *lots* of customers out there who have been 'done over'
and are having serious problems with there connections.

E7 are at minimum in breach of contract, and could even be falling foul
of the law with regard to miss-selling/trade description's act.

Anyone who is willing/able to help or get involved please contact me via
this thread, I don't have post access to adslguide forums so if someone
could forward this to there that would be very handy.

Thanks.

Another unhappy E7 customer.
Old January 4th 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian

"Q" [email protected] wrote in message ...
Anyone interested in filing a claim against E7even/E7Broadband?

Likewise people who are interested in complaining to the regulator(s), BBC
(Watchdog & others), and anyone else you can think of.

Make the effort and joint the forums. That way you will reach people who
might be interested. If you have a complaint then sort it out yourself -
don't ask others to jump in and do it for you, or ask to tag along on the
back of someone elses complaint. If you need help many solicitors will
offer time for free via the Citizens Advice Bureau.
I would also advise making comments about companies or you might come off
worse! We only know what YOU say and I have never heard of the company
before. If they were that bad they would have been closed down and it would
be all over the national news.
How about YOU taking YOUR OWN complaint and dealing with it.

Old January 4th 06, 01:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Snip
Make the effort and joint the forums. That way you will reach people who
might be interested. If you have a complaint then sort it out yourself -
don't ask others to jump in and do it for you, or ask to tag along on the
back of someone elses complaint. If you need help many solicitors will
offer time for free via the Citizens Advice Bureau.
I would also advise making comments about companies or you might come off
worse! We only know what YOU say and I have never heard of the company
before. If they were that bad they would have been closed down and it would
be all over the national news.
How about YOU taking YOUR OWN complaint and dealing with it.

I am dealing with my own complaint, but there is always more to be
gained from action in numbers. If a lot of people have the same problem
then it makes sense for them to talk to each other, and save covering
ground that has already been covered.

I'm sorry if my post upset you, but there is nothing wrong in
encouraging people to take action, and join together as one over a
common problem. as a result the original message has now been pulled.
Old January 4th 06, 06:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

I'm glad I got rid of them.

Well, partially...

http://www.e7broadband.net/ (try refreshing)

Old April 1st 06, 04:12 AM
sasparillo sasparillo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q
[...]

Hi,

A new, unofficial free discussion for E7even customers has been formed. It can be found at:

Subscribe:
Post message:

Please pass this message on to other boards and anywhere else you encounter E7even users who are dissatisfied with the service.

This group of course would still encourage people to post about their experience with E7even on public boards, report to Ofcom and consumerdirect/Trading Standards if they want to, as well as taking part in the discussion group.