F2S gone down the pan?

Old January 9th 06, 11:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian

Default F2S gone down the pan?

"guv" wrote in message

I migrated to freedom 2 Surf last August and after some initial
problems of line drops, I eventually got a great connection of 7MB and
download speeds from usenetserver.com of 6MB.

Since the begining of December though, things have taken a turn for
the worse. I still connect at that line speed, but DL are down to
between 30Kb and 50Kb - ie I had better with a 512Kb connection!

Having now looked in ADSLguide.org and freedom2support, it appears F2S
really have gone pear shaped.

Having migrated from Bulldog, I now think I have jumped out of the
frying pan into the fire - though I wouldnt want to go back to BD
either!

Has anyone experiencing these awful speeds managed to get any help and
resolution from F2S? The forums all seem to paint the same picture -
ie they no longer care.

Any 8MB or above ISPs recommended?

--
www.senaction.com

I to migrated to freedom 2 Surf last August from Nildram, on a 2Mb package.
Had nothing but connection problems, could not contact T/Support easily, Hrs
spent on the phone, still no joy when I spoke to a tech body.
I gave up in the end, I am now back with Nildram 1 more, and with 50gig
cap, but at least you can get through to support. Phoned them 3 times now,
got through first time.
Having said that, f2s suits some people
Not always greener over the hill.