F2S gone down the pan?

Old January 9th 06, 03:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yealand Conyers

Default F2S gone down the pan?

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:26:27 +0000, guv wrote:

I migrated to freedom 2 Surf last August and after some initial problems
of line drops, I eventually got a great connection of 7MB and download
speeds from usenetserver.com of 6MB.

Since the begining of December though, things have taken a turn for the
worse. I still connect at that line speed, but DL are down to between 30Kb
and 50Kb - ie I had better with a 512Kb connection!

Having now looked in ADSLguide.org and freedom2support, it appears F2S
really have gone pear shaped.

I left when they were taken over by Pipex, who are part of UUNet, last
October. I cannot say I'm surprised to hear they're sliding downhill.

--
Fed up with spammers? In the EU? Claim!
http://spamlegalaction.pbwiki.com/