Router humour

Old January 9th 06, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

Default Router humour

Seen in an auction for a router on ebay:

"I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan
and you should be using a fresh one in any case."

LOL!
euthanasia recommended. ]
Old January 9th 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sucuba Dude

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
Seen in an auction for a router on ebay:

"I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan
and you should be using a fresh one in any case."

LOL!

Unless you are unlucky enough to own BT MF50's made in China, then you
really do have one with a limited life span........

Old January 9th 06, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graeme Fraser

Sucuba Dude wrote:
Unless you are unlucky enough to own BT MF50's made in China, then you
really do have one with a limited life span........

You can recharge them by putting them in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Try it! It works! Increased signal strength without having to buy a
new splitter!

Graeme
Old January 9th 06, 06:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"Graeme Fraser" wrote in message
Sucuba Dude wrote:
Unless you are unlucky enough to own BT MF50's made in China, then you
really do have one with a limited life span........

You can recharge them by putting them in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Try it! It works! Increased signal strength without having to buy a
new splitter!

Graeme

As long as I can come round and do it in your microwave, I have a couple of
useless el cheapo ones I got from Space Computers. M/cr.

Old January 9th 06, 06:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:05:53 UTC, "Sucuba Dude"
wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
Seen in an auction for a router on ebay:

"I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan
and you should be using a fresh one in any case."

LOL!

Unless you are unlucky enough to own BT MF50's made in China, then you
really do have one with a limited life span........

I just have this picture of the 'fresh filter' chiller cabinet at
Tesco...

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old January 9th 06, 07:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel Molesworth

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:32:50 +0000, Graeme Fraser wrote:

You can recharge them by putting them in the microwave for 20 seconds.

Just given me a great idea, I'm about to replace my microwave...

Is there a group where you can buy kittens?

--
Nigel M
Old January 9th 06, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

"I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan
and you should be using a fresh one in any case."

Care to post the item number?

Peter Crosland

Old January 9th 06, 11:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel Molesworth

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:32:01 -0000, Peter Crosland wrote:

"I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan
and you should be using a fresh one in any case."

Care to post the item number?

Not difficult to find with "have a limited lifespan"

Two auctions, same seller, 5851984133 & 5851999078
--
Nigel M
Old January 9th 06, 11:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:32:01 UTC, "Peter Crosland"
wrote:

"I also do not include a microfilter as these have a limited lifespan
and you should be using a fresh one in any case."

Care to post the item number?

5851999078

euthanasia recommended. ]