Homechoice

Old January 9th 06, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jayne Garland

Default Homechoice

Hi
I'm with Homechoice for my phone calls, just wondered if anyone has any
experience of they're broadband service.
They have a cheap deal on at the moment £12.49 a month, the same as I'm
paying on dial-up, but I can only get 512k in my area.

Sounds like a good deal, what does everybody reckon?.

Thanks

Jayne

Old January 10th 06, 12:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Jayne Garland wrote:
Hi
I'm with Homechoice for my phone calls, just wondered if anyone has
any experience of they're broadband service.
They have a cheap deal on at the moment £12.49 a month, the same as
I'm paying on dial-up, but I can only get 512k in my area.

Sounds like a good deal, what does everybody reckon?.

Thanks

Even with 512k you'll really notice the difference, just make sure
that you go in with your eyes open as many ISP are slipping in caps &
other restrictions without coming clean about it, so to speak. One
ISP, when queried about this said that they didn't want to confuse any
new sign ups

Old January 10th 06, 08:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ouzzi

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:47:19 GMT, "Jayne Garland"
wrote:

Hi
I'm with Homechoice for my phone calls, just wondered if anyone has any
experience of they're broadband service.
They have a cheap deal on at the moment £12.49 a month, the same as I'm
paying on dial-up, but I can only get 512k in my area.

Sounds like a good deal, what does everybody reckon?.

Thanks

Jayne

Sounds OK to me Jayne (there will however be some hurdles) there may
be a contract time (12 months) and there maybe a connection fee (£60
ish) to convert your line to BB. But cheap nevertheless.

Some people get obssesed about speed. I can ONLY get 512k as I live on
the edge of the world ..... I use the net A LOT .... and 512 is
brilliant. I would NEVER pay any extra for 1mb or more, no need.