Thomson SpeedTouch 330 ADSL USB Modem

Old January 10th 06, 08:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ouzzi

Default Thomson SpeedTouch 330 ADSL USB Modem

Can anyone copy me an installation disk for a Thomson SpeedTouch 330
ADSL USB modem, I will pay for post & disk.

Not available on the Thomson website ... only an 'update' which asks
for the original disk.

Mine put out with the rubbish .......... DON'T ask !!

:-|

Old January 10th 06, 09:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Moonshine

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 07:01:53 +0000, Jack Ouzzi
wrote:

Can anyone copy me an installation disk for a Thomson SpeedTouch 330
ADSL USB modem, I will pay for post & disk.

Not available on the Thomson website ... only an 'update' which asks
for the original disk.

Mine put out with the rubbish .......... DON'T ask !!

:-|

Did you look here...

http://www.speedtouch.co.uk/330.asp

Old January 10th 06, 10:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Caretaker

Jack Ouzzi wrote:
Can anyone copy me an installation disk for a Thomson SpeedTouch 330
ADSL USB modem, I will pay for post & disk.

Not available on the Thomson website ... only an 'update' which asks
for the original disk.

Mine put out with the rubbish .......... DON'T ask !!

:-|

I can copy my NTL installation cd for you. Drop me an email, reply to
is mine and is working, just let me know you've sent an email 'cos I
don't check it much at all, with your address and put a fiver or
whatever into a charity box sometime.

--
The Caretaker .........
Old January 10th 06, 11:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

Can anyone copy me an installation disk for a Thomson SpeedTouch 330
ADSL USB modem, I will pay for post & disk.

Any of these any good?
http://www.btopenworld.com/drivers

Old January 10th 06, 01:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geoff

"Jack Ouzzi" wrote in message
Can anyone copy me an installation disk for a Thomson SpeedTouch 330
ADSL USB modem, I will pay for post & disk.

Not available on the Thomson website ... only an 'update' which asks
for the original disk.

Mine put out with the rubbish .......... DON'T ask !!

:-|

should have done that with the modem itself imo

Old January 10th 06, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Caretaker

Geoff wrote:
"Jack Ouzzi" wrote in message

Can anyone copy me an installation disk for a Thomson SpeedTouch 330
ADSL USB modem, I will pay for post & disk.

Not available on the Thomson website ... only an 'update' which asks
for the original disk.

Mine put out with the rubbish .......... DON'T ask !!

:-|

should have done that with the modem itself imo

We thought we'd make a few quid with ours on ebay ... LOL a couple of
quid might be about right.

--
The Caretaker .........
Old January 12th 06, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ouzzi

wrote:

Can anyone copy me an installation disk for a Thomson SpeedTouch 330
ADSL USB modem, I will pay for post & disk.

Not available on the Thomson website ... only an 'update' which asks
for the original disk.

Mine put out with the rubbish .......... DON'T ask !!

:-|

Thanks Caretaker (and everyone else) Gonna follows Geoff's advise :-)