e7even have gone into administration?

Old January 10th 06, 08:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default e7even have gone into administration?

http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showflat...b=5&o=0&fpart=

http://tinyurl.com/axtby

Someone reporting that e7even have gone into administration.

--
For £5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
http://www.south-east-birmingham.tk

Old January 10th 06, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
.uk...
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showflat...b=5&o=0&fpart=

http://tinyurl.com/axtby

Someone reporting that e7even have gone into administration.

Do you always listen to rumours? Why have you just posted something without
knowing if it is true and why haven't you made any effort to find out?

Old January 10th 06, 10:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jasper

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:30:26 GMT, "Brian" wrote:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
o.uk...
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showflat...b=5&o=0&fpart=

http://tinyurl.com/axtby

Someone reporting that e7even have gone into administration.

Do you always listen to rumours? Why have you just posted something without
knowing if it is true and why haven't you made any effort to find out?

Following from e7 website 5 mins ago:

"Current Status
Update: 9th Jan 2006 10:12.
Engineers have been working on the bbuk realm connection over the
weekend and there has been some improvement in the issues that users
were experiencing last week. However the underlying problem is yet to
be resolved and we will be continuing to work on this problem
throughout the day."

Jasper
Old January 10th 06, 10:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Brian:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in
message .uk...
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showflat...b=5&o=0&fpart=

http://tinyurl.com/axtby

Someone reporting that e7even have gone into administration.

Do you always listen to rumours? Why have you just posted something
without knowing if it is true and why haven't you made any effort to
find out?

1) No I don't away listen to rumours.

2) I posted it because it could be true and was wondering if anyone else had
heard anything.

3) How the hell do you know I haven't made an effort to find out, I DID
actually make a big effort to find out, yet the adslguide and the MSE were the
only ones to have any details, it is now 2 hours after I posted this message,
and more posts have been added to the adslguide.

4) Most times this is the only way people find out to begin with the state of
play.

Next time don't be so bloody rude.