So much for 15th January

Old January 11th 06, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

Default So much for 15th January

My that I made yesterday with Amazon, using free super saver delivery has
just been despatched. I had an estimated despatch date of 15th January.

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/
Old January 11th 06, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

Phil Chung wrote in
:

My that I made yesterday with Amazon, using free super saver delivery
has just been despatched. I had an estimated despatch date of 15th
January.

Hmm, this shouldn't be in this group! Oops!

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/
Old January 11th 06, 04:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ron S

Phil Chung blurted on Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:29:40 GMT:

My that I made yesterday with Amazon, using free super saver delivery has
just been despatched. I had an estimated despatch date of 15th January.

LOL

--
Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?
*Clifford Stoll*
Old January 11th 06, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Phil Chung" wrote in message

My that I made yesterday with Amazon, using free super
saver delivery has just been despatched. I had an
estimated despatch date of 15th January.

"My that I made yesterday" ??

Que..?

Ivor

Old January 11th 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

"Ivor Jones" wrote in news:42kr6fF1jfj2mU1
@individual.net:

Que..?

It's guess the missing word :-)

--
Phil
http://www.philipchung.co.uk/
Old January 11th 06, 06:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"Phil Chung" wrote in message
"Ivor Jones" wrote in news:42kr6fF1jfj2mU1
@individual.net:

Que..?

It's guess the missing word :-)

Shouldn't that be in a puzzle group? ;o)
--
Keith Willcocks

Old January 11th 06, 08:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Pandy

"Phil Chung" wrote in message
My that I made yesterday with Amazon, using free super saver delivery has
just been despatched. I had an estimated despatch date of 15th January.

Ah yes, but it's been dispatched by tortoise so should arrive on or around
15 January still ;-)

Andy